I want to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving. As you are sitting around the house and hanging out with family and close friends, spending time away from the "grind" of school, work, and other activities that normally fill your days, please do me a small favor. :-)
Take a few minutes, reflect, and be thankful and grateful for what you have in your life. Your family, your friends, or anything else you have in your life that you can say, "not everyone in this world has what I have". I'm not trying to preach to you, I only want you to be "grateful" and "thankful" for what you have, not complain about what you don't have.
I learned this lesson a few years ago, and it changed my way of thinking and I'm a much happier person as a result. I enjoy having all of you in class and I'm grateful for the opportunity to have a small impact on your lives.
Enjoy your break!
Sincerely,
Mr. B


0 comments:
Post a Comment